Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 02:02:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8604 times)
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2009, 03:17:16 pm »

No, he isn't. There is a difference between your 2v2, and the one posted in this topic. You see, nobody cares about you, or your actions. Now Gumbykid, he is somewhat hated, and we like to hunt him down. And Gumbykid and R Ocelot challenged them to a 2v2.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2009, 03:22:01 pm »

I'm sorry, I thought you were Venom for a second.  I had no idea you were Dreamr.  After all, you have to be Dreamr in order to tell what he's thinking, right?

And, from what Dreamr posted, he is criticizing someone for avoiding the match.  Please point out the difference between avoiding the match by staying away from the fighting entirely and leaving the match entirely.  Dreamr is making a big deal out of camping (and therefore avoiding the match) when he did the much more cowardly thing by leaving the game.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2009, 03:22:57 pm »

Read the whole topic, then respond.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2009, 03:26:13 pm »

Don't know if you noticed, but I have read the whole topic.  I posted on the first page, indicating I was here when it started.  Maybe you're just having trouble seeing fault in your butt-buddy.  Or, maybe you're just too ignorant to make the logical connection.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2009, 03:28:18 pm »

No, I already posted the difference between the 2 matches, and you still try to say they are the same. I don't know why you don't understand that fact you are wrong. You never shut up, and you just go on and on.
Report Spam   Logged

Chizzle
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Bravo Company (BC)

Fochizzle baby!!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2009, 03:31:01 pm »

Lmao You guys got destroed by DREAMMaster! Sorry R Ocelot but we owned you and proved you wrong. You by far are in the top 5 snipers of this generation, I must admit that. But you guys lost as Axis, Imagine Allies? GK is a nub for avoiding the 2nd map. Addition to my GFs quote *Owns gumby 41-21*
Sorry but you asked for this.

Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2009, 03:33:00 pm »

Thank you once again, Chizzle.  <3

Venom:  I truly feel sorry for you.  If you want, you can stop posting in this topic and I'll stop the debate with you.  Save a little face, ya know?
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2009, 03:39:25 pm »

What Chizzle pointed out was not the point of the topic.
Report Spam   Logged

TMdudedudedude
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2009, 03:41:30 pm »

What Chizzle pointed out was not the point of the topic.

Your still talking?
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2009, 03:41:49 pm »

Again:  When did I mention the point of the topic?
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2009, 03:42:20 pm »

gewd ole terboweezel. alwaiz makin fun of teh st0opid peoplez. never shuts up on how u r a idiot n neber shutz up on how u r teh stupid one cuz i hab bad cophrention and dun know how 2 make read cuz i r a teribel person.

xD

Like i said before. I was bored. I practically skimmed through 80% of it by only reading the ones where you become President Obama....errr i mean President Bush. No really though, you do become Obama because your posts are revised over and over again, not to mention prolly rehearsed. You become this crazy Harvard rocket scientist and tell off us stupid people by your amazing reading skills. Good for you. You have a life I applaud you! Someone who takes a videogame forum this seriously is a child. "you sir, are a child". If you havent noticed already i pretty much play my 360 nowadays, I could care less about a simple 2v2 that i had no idea about. Thats why i said I was bored. Appearently though you love becoming this great superhero that defends all smart people by calling the little stupid hobbits like me "idiots"

"you sir, are an idiot"  Afro

I'd love for you to actually keep making fun of meh. lrn2flame betterar pl0x.

kthnkbai

I lub you gaiz very beery much  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2009, 03:48:01 pm »

gewd ole terboweezel. alwaiz makin fun of teh st0opid peoplez. never shuts up on how u r a idiot n neber shutz up on how u r teh stupid one cuz i hab bad cophrention and dun know how 2 make read cuz i r a teribel person.

xD

Like i said before. I was bored. I practically skimmed through 80% of it by only reading the ones where you become President Obama....errr i mean President Bush. No really though, you do become Obama because your posts are revised over and over again, not to mention prolly rehearsed. You become this crazy Harvard rocket scientist and tell off us stupid people by your amazing reading skills. Good for you. You have a life I applaud you! Someone who takes a videogame forum this seriously is a child. "you sir, are a child". If you havent noticed already i pretty much play my 360 nowadays, I could care less about a simple 2v2 that i had no idea about. Thats why i said I was bored. Appearently though you love becoming this great superhero that defends all smart people by calling the little stupid hobbits like me "idiots"

kthnkbai

If you don't care, why post?

I find it funny that the only the apathetic bunch care about people caring.  It's the finest form of hypocrisy, apathy.  If you truly don't care, then don't post.  If you're bored, go do something productive.

And I'm rather insulted by your comparison of me to Obama.  Unlike him, I write my own messages, and, unlike him, I can understand what I'm talking about.  Also, I hardly ever revise my posts, because I hardly ever make a mistake to revise.

Seriously, stop being a thick-headed, ignorant brat.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2009, 03:51:27 pm »

xD

kthnkbai

If you don't care, why post?

I find it funny that the only the apathetic bunch care about people caring.  It's the finest form of hypocrisy, apathy.  If you truly don't care, then don't post.  If you're bored, go do something productive.

And I'm rather insulted by your comparison of me to Obama.  Unlike him, I write my own messages, and, unlike him, I can understand what I'm talking about.  Also, I hardly ever revise my posts, because I hardly ever make a mistake to revise.

Seriously, stop being a thick-headed, ignorant brat.

Which is why I was bored and I tried to compare you to Bush!

Keep trying to flame! Cheesy

Meanwhile im going to play my 360
Report Spam   Logged
HeatMaster9
WU Regular

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2009, 03:51:45 pm »

Who tf is peck
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2009, 03:52:20 pm »

Probably Turbo, or someone ignorant like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: