Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 04:27:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8131 times)
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2009, 04:10:54 pm »

^ dumb blonde any1?
Report Spam   Logged
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2009, 04:11:37 pm »

Oh damn...i left my 360 on'a  Cry

K baibaibai  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
HeatMaster9
WU Regular

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2009, 04:14:20 pm »

Lmfao
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2009, 04:14:37 pm »

I'm really not sure why, LOTR, but you remind me of this kid I recently saw in Wal-Mart.  He was talking crap to some football player, nearly got knocked out, and, as the football player walked away, proceeded to call him names such as "dumb-butt" and "****".

The jock then came back and gave the kid a bloody nose.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2009, 04:16:12 pm »

I'm really not sure why, LOTR, but you remind me of this kid I recently saw in Wal-Mart.  He was talking crap to some football player, nearly got knocked out, and, as the football player walked away, proceeded to call him names such as "dumb-butt" and "vertical taco".

The jock then came back and gave the kid a bloody nose.

WTF!!!1111

Dumbbutt is my catchphrase on LIVE. Im'a gonn'a knock that ass'a ouuttaa'a

Angry
Report Spam   Logged
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2009, 04:16:42 pm »

Lmfao

Inorite. Heat i neber see you on live anymore  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
TMdudedudedude
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2009, 04:17:59 pm »

I heard someone tell my story about me giving a kid a bloody nose. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2009, 04:18:33 pm »

Nobody cares dude.
Report Spam   Logged

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2009, 04:19:59 pm »

Nobody cares dude.

yea, but i rlly wanna kick dat do0ds ass who took meh catcthphrase!!!  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
HeatMaster9
WU Regular

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2009, 04:20:43 pm »

Lol you mean on the 360 right...i dont have x box live no more plus im going to school so i cant play much
Report Spam   Logged
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2009, 04:21:50 pm »

Lol you mean on the 360 right...i dont have x box live no more plus im going to school so i cant play much

Oh sawwy  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
TMdudedudedude
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2009, 04:26:12 pm »

Nobody cares dude.

Lighten up.
Report Spam   Logged
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2009, 04:43:41 pm »

Turbo, Unlike you i don't back down from nubs like GK and ocelot, They ocelot pm's me attempting to intimidate by saying he would hunt me down if i hunted down GK. He thought he would make a difference....But he never did.
I never said afro had the bad teamwork and i established that with him last night, We didn't have the communication. That is why i named Rottweiler the best teammate all around from what i experienced with everyone in 2v2s.

You in the other hand keep opening your big fat mouth along with 3D but you are AFRAID of Me and HeatMaster. You continue to talk, But only continue to do that, You can ask those who i have been playing with lately, My skill has gotten better since that 2v2. If you remember what i posted on that thread i had said that was only like my 2-4 game since i came back.

Why are you afraid? You can't beat a skilled team that's why, You come up with a BS excuse to run away from a challange. Who care's if we live together. Sunday and alexx beat us both plenty of times in 2v2s. Man up and stop talking so much bullshi!

You say you don't want anything to do with me since that 2v2, Truth is that your only putting obstacles because you know you can't beat me and my brother.

I camp?Huh? Ask any of those i have played 2v2s+ alot. I don't go based on skill, I go based on teamwork and communication. Me and v3n0m beat afro, KR3AT3R and lakkus in a 3v2 last night. I am not bringing this to put them down, completely the other way around, They did an awesome job against us. Afro saw how i do with teamwork and communication. We won 2 games while he won only 1 time.
Turbo and 3D stop using so many excuses already and step up to the challange.....If you think your good enough.

It's funny because 3D talks as well, He was one of the guys i clearly remember beating the laughing turd! out of in small pubs with TM players + Zh. I don't know about you 3D but for one victory you do seem to talk to much. You guys need to see that once i am active you can't beat me.

BY THE WAY MORON LEARN TO READ BECAUSE I WASN'T THE STARTER OF THIS TOPIC!

I just posted here. I let v3n0m know the status of the 2v2 and he just came to posted here.
So don't come here saying i start topics to flame people.

As for that barg moron, Dude why do you open your mouth? Your a nobody here, I just saw ocelot or Nyb saying that your the worse moh player in WU, Your picking fights with me? Why not go start a fight with the guys who actually know who you are.

I will forever flame Gumbykid, Everyone knows that already, Nothing you turbo, 3D or anybody else in this website or anywhere else tells me i won't stop. I have gotten GK to the point where he goes under alts to TK me. Lakkus and a few others saw him doing it in village ctf with nades. I honestly don't care, If it stops you from been a cheater in pubs im glad because hiding under alts only makes you look like more of a nub.

Turbo and 3D, You think you can beat me at a good status? Put up a day & time and we will see.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2009, 04:43:54 pm »

I just messing around dude, lol.

I don't think Turbo can beat Dreamr's post, lol.
Report Spam   Logged

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2009, 04:50:34 pm »

Let's hope he doesn't say what A 100 terd, Ocelot, and N2F3 were saying in the beginning. (You can't beat us both in a 2v1) I'm just bringing up N2 for that but he apologized to me and so did I and we let everything in the past. But the 3v3 still stands.

It's really sad, Way to try and make yourself look good Turbo, You phail!
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: