Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:39:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8038 times)
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #480 on: April 28, 2009, 01:14:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Derkillx
Founding Member
WU Ensign

Clan: TKO!

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 28, 2009, 02:19:49 pm »

LOL!!
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 28, 2009, 04:00:37 pm »

Nice smiley.
Report Spam   Logged

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: April 28, 2009, 04:03:00 pm »

Hahaha Sorry but im good pal's with screemface and barr, Messing with them is funny.

And it's to bad because you put just as much time to games but you suck at both cod and moh. O don't forget the big ass kicking my team gave yours nub.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

AoW Aether
WU Combatant

Clan: Art of Wii
Xbox Live: Aether005

**** AssHanding for free!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: April 28, 2009, 04:21:43 pm »

lol i cant believe you are still at it, after 33 pages, dreamr, you still have plenty of fight left in you, they should call you the never ending wet dreamr Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Minimum casualities, Maximum effectiveness...AoW Aether1st Lieutenant in the US Marines.
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: April 28, 2009, 04:35:19 pm »

Lol Sorry dude, But it's funny watching nubs flame me even after they don't have anything to back themselves with. Me and my team slaughtered them.

So this nub says "You only got a win because your brother got the kills you couldn't finish"

Lmao he said it himself, His team had no communication, My team did because we were pros at warring in clan wars. We know what teamwork and communication means. So 3D must come up with some sort of other stupid excuse.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

Clan: AoW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: April 28, 2009, 04:37:12 pm »

Hahaha Sorry but im good pal's with screemface and barr, Messing with them is funny.

And it's to bad because you put just as much time to games but you suck at both cod and moh. O don't forget the big ass kicking my team gave yours nub.

lol when? I think you are having too many wet DREAMs.

And last I heard, AoW won the gb playoffs, while all the clans you hopped lost.
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2009, 04:39:36 pm »

When? Was i talking to you nub? No i wasn't. I can care less if aow won playoffs, CoD is the only game they can be good at, Because unlike AoW, WT was undefeated and the true #1 in the ladder. Sorry but you just picked up your game in CoD.
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2009, 04:41:07 pm »

Lol Sorry dude, But it's funny watching nubs flame me even after they don't have anything to back themselves with. Me and my team slaughtered them.

So this nub says "You only got a win because your brother got the kills you couldn't finish"

Lmao he said it himself, His team had no communication, My team did because we were pros at warring in clan wars. We know what teamwork and communication means. So 3D must come up with some sort of other stupid excuse.

I sure as hell hope you have good teamwork.  One of your teammates was in the same room, silly.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
GUMBY-KID
WU Pwn

Xbox Live: MoHH2 GUMBYKID

I will create a new World

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2009, 04:41:09 pm »

lol i cant believe you are still at it, after 33 pages, dreamr, you still have plenty of fight left in you, they should call you the never ending wet dreamr Afro
LMFAO!!! Afro
Report Spam   Logged
aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2009, 04:43:15 pm »

When? Was i talking to you nub? No i wasn't. I can care less if aow won playoffs, CoD is the only game they can be good at, Because unlike AoW, WT was undefeated and the true #1 in the ladder. Sorry but you just picked up your game in CoD.

Are you talking about MoH? If so, I remember you guys lost to PC.  Azn

Are you talking about CoD? If so, AoW defeated two of WT's squads, one in the regular season and one in the playoffs.
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2009, 04:44:06 pm »

Hey don't forget v3n0m, and he had great communication, Why? Because we always play cod and moh together, We know how to work as a team. Do you have any better nub excuses? Besides the one you and 3d came up with.
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2009, 04:45:29 pm »

I am talking about when i joined WT. I had no wins nor loses when i joined WT. Like i said, I can care less about CoD, Takes no skill. Only host advantages which is a waste of time. I am just as good in that game but no point in playing if the lag is way worst than moh.
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2009, 04:46:32 pm »

I am talking about when i joined WT. I had no wins nor loses when i joined WT. Like i said, I can care less about CoD, Takes no skill. Only host advantages which is a waste of time. I am just as good in that game but no point in playing if the lag is way worst than moh.

Actually you did. You lost when you were in WTb. LOL
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2009, 04:51:11 pm »

wtB was not even a squad ran by elites, It was handed to a nub who couldn't even lead and give good directions, If i can recall when GeneralSam lead wtB we never lost. Only until salami got the leadership. So yea goodjob, You never beat wtA
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: