Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:41:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8039 times)
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2009, 04:51:48 pm »

Hey don't forget v3n0m, and he had great communication, Why? Because we always play cod and moh together, We know how to work as a team. Do you have any better nub excuses? Besides the one you and 3d came up with.

You mean besides the fact that two Wiis using the same router causes lag, no matter what you think?  Hm...

Ok, I'll go with this:  I hadn't played more than 3 games of MoH in over a week, while you, no doubt, had been practicing.  Also, myself, Ressy, and 3D had never played as a team before in a 3 vs. 3.

And, this may not have come to you yet, but losing was, essentially, our intent.  Well, mine, at least.  If you haven't noticed, nearly everyone here dislikes you, Heat, and Venom for the way you guys are acting.  You tried to prove that you were a better gamer than us- congratulations: you did.  But at what cost?

I'll tell you: at the cost of losing what little respect you had at this forum.  You're great at a game that 98% of this forum has stopped taking seriously, I won't deny you that.  But, being "right" isn't about winning a game.  I called you out for your blatant arrogance, not your skill.  You could be the best in the world, Dreamr, but if you have no respect- if no one cares what you do- what's the point?
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

Clan: AoW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: April 28, 2009, 04:52:53 pm »

wtB was not even a squad ran by elites, It was handed to a nub who couldn't even lead and give good directions, If i can recall when GeneralSam lead wtB we never lost. Only until salami got the leadership. So yea goodjob, You never beat wtA

Who cares? You and WT still lost. It isn't my problem that you guys had issues with running your squads.
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: April 28, 2009, 04:54:52 pm »

Lol who? You 3 and the nubs who back up GK by hating on me? Yea thats about 5 people. Other than that I have no issue with bramlet, Nybros, Lotr, KR3AT3R and so many more. They just prefer this to be ignored.

Yea i can care less, O yea you mean like the fact that i never had teamed up with afro in a 2v2 before?Huh? Yea seems familiar, You guys say that i contradict myself but you just did it right now.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 28, 2009, 04:58:16 pm »

You lost the 2 vs. 2, Dreamr.  My point still stands.

And I can guarantee that at least 75% of this forum wants you to stop being an ass.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: April 28, 2009, 04:59:25 pm »

Well maybe if you stop been an ass first? Because you 3 are the ones who started flaming me, Yes i LOST a 2v2 but you got OWNED in a 3v3. With a real team.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: April 28, 2009, 05:02:06 pm »

You know what's funny is that you continue to ignore all my questions, Admit it you can't even answer them. I will just stop posting here and see how much more of a man you think you are. Because im pretty sure you will still post after me. Goodbye and get owned
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 28, 2009, 05:04:43 pm »

I ask again:  What was the point of winning a 3 vs. 3?  What did you prove?

And you were flaming GK and R Ocelot to begin with, acting like a jerk in the process.  You then made fun of R Oce for "avoiding the match" when you had left a match you were losing.  I called you a hypocrite.  I never said you sucked, or that you weren't good.  I pointed out the truth, and you got offended.

Stop being an arrogant jerk, and you won't be bothered by me.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

TMdudedudedude
« Reply #502 on: April 28, 2009, 05:25:34 pm »

Lol who? You 3 and the nubs who back up GK by hating on me? Yea thats about 5 people. Other than that I have no issue with bramlet, Nybros, Lotr, KR3AT3R and so many more. They just prefer this to be ignored.

Yea i can care less, O yea you mean like the fact that i never had teamed up with afro in a 2v2 before?Huh? Yea seems familiar, You guys say that i contradict myself but you just did it right now.

Lets see, pretty much all of AoW, most people who have read these topics and individuals who have never played you but dislike your cocky attitude.
Report Spam   Logged
AoW Aether
WU Combatant

Clan: Art of Wii
Xbox Live: Aether005

**** AssHanding for free!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: April 28, 2009, 07:34:12 pm »

lol i believe we were 1st in Moh right before it died and now we're...hrm I mean Squad1 is 1st in Cod, whats next that pole dancing game ive been hearing about? lol jk dreamr ur cool, you just need to take a a breather every once in a while, forget about this stuff, some people are right and others are wrong, but you need to take a deep breath and just move on pass stuff, and im saying this to a majority of people on this forum. We shouldnt take things people say so seriously because its just another internet argument
Report Spam   Logged

Minimum casualities, Maximum effectiveness...AoW Aether1st Lieutenant in the US Marines.
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: April 28, 2009, 07:45:15 pm »

Thx Aather, and So I have decided to ignore this b/c I was victorious. Bye
Report Spam   Logged

The Legend Returns!

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2009, 07:45:58 pm »

Hey man.  Check out the Official GG's topic thing.  You were part of my post.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

R Ocelot
WU Pwn

No-Scoper

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 28, 2009, 07:46:22 pm »

So DREAMR u like getting ur butt whooped in village by ME, GUMBYKID, magicdawg, and cronnuggs? Face it u cant even take me, or u would accept my 1vs1.

Turbo, YE tell him who's BOSS! lol    

TURBO speaks for all.
Report Spam   Logged

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 29, 2009, 07:11:37 am »

This is very funny. Turbo doesn't understand this
Report Spam   Logged

Lazyboy256
WU Elite

The Monkey dude, game controller in hand

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:24 pm »

Thx Aather, and So I have decided to ignore this b/c I was victorious. Bye
Another cause for another arguement...

...still not much action :/
Report Spam   Logged

The Karabiner newb Tongue
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 29, 2009, 04:15:24 pm »

This is very funny. Turbo doesn't understand this

Venom drinks from the toilet.

Hm...that's certainly odd.  I thought that, if I said it, it would be true.  I mean, I used Venom's logic as the blueprints for that sentence, but it still doesn't validate anything.  Darn.

Perhaps someone saying something is true doesn't make it true.  Interesting.  I believe something called proof is needed to make something true.  Yes, a basis for which a statement can be legitimate is needed for any sort of debate.

In case you couldn't tell, Venom (and I'm assuming you didn't), you can't just make baseless claims and hope to prove anything relevant or substancial.  Until you can prove that I can or cannot, do or do not, do some something, please keep your crap to yourself.  Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: