Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:25:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

BLACK PEOPLE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLACK PEOPLE  (Read 1703 times)
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 02:13:21 am »

omg your so right maybe if i wish hard enough and tell people that in two years ill have a convertible and be smarter then them ill have my own car and not live under my mommies roof. then ill show you... ill prove to you that race relations on the internet is serious BIDNEZZ!!!

keep dreaming kid. maybe when your testies drop you get out in the real world get your own life bank account car and home then you can say you won an argument. but since you are 14 still leeching off your parents/ guardians and arguing with people online and claiming to have whooped ass with wishful thinking you are more nerd then ill ever be.

i gave you some real advice... cuz i myself am mexican and i have my share of pride in where i come from. but if you go through life with no sense of humor not willing to laugh at yourself and those around you thinking you have to defend yourself from everything racial you arent going anywhere and are probably going to fall into a young angst ridden miserable stereotype hating yourself and everything around you.
Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos

I WILL RULE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after i finish these here beers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: