Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 03:08:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

BLACK PEOPLE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLACK PEOPLE  (Read 1690 times)
AoW Aether
WU Combatant

Clan: Art of Wii
Xbox Live: Aether005

**** AssHanding for free!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 07:26:41 pm »

WTF GTFO with that dookie how is it ok for there to be a mexican thread an indian thread and now there is a black one and one lame ass is crying about it... I dont agree with racism but its not like they are in here spamming the n bomb. learn to take a joke and laugh at yourself sometimes or youll never get any where in life.

Don't forget the MessakiN thread.

"You people" need to calm down.

you people?!? what do YOU mean "you people"?!?!

dude as soon as i saw the post "you people" I knew somebody would post this picture with that quote
Report Spam   Logged

Minimum casualities, Maximum effectiveness...AoW Aether1st Lieutenant in the US Marines.
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 07:58:58 pm »

lmao why did 1 of my pics get taken down? next up a white people topic!
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:15 pm »

WTF GTFO with that dookie how is it ok for there to be a mexican thread an indian thread and now there is a black one and one lame ass is crying about it... I dont agree with racism but its not like they are in here spamming the n bomb. learn to take a joke and laugh at yourself sometimes or youll never get any where in life.

NOW GO EAT A WATERMELON >:O
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 08:50:32 pm »

Is this true?  D:

Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 08:56:43 pm »

I just had it on mute and watched there faces.
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

Xbox Live: I8URPIEHAG

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 11:06:10 pm »

YOU GUYS R DUMBASSES. IM ONLY BLACK SO I CAN'T REALLY DEFEND ANOTHER RACE. IT'S THEIR FAULT THEY'RE NOT DEFENDING THEMSELVES. AND NO IM NOT GUNNA LAUGH AT SOME RACIST SHIT AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT IT'S OK TO MAKE FUN OF SUM1'S RACE 4 NO FUCKING REASON! MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:38 pm »

learn to take a joke and laugh at yourself sometimes or youll never get any where in life.
dude u fucking nerd..im farther in life than u'll ever be and im barely 14. I bet i have a higher education than u N-eways....and you know what? I bet in 2 years ur gonna pumping gas into MY CONVERTABLE, BITCH...
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
[BC]Hollywood
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 11:39:27 pm »

learn to take a joke and laugh at yourself sometimes or youll never get any where in life.
dude u fucking nerd..im farther in life than u'll ever be and im barely 14. I bet i have a higher education than u N-eways....and you know what? I bet in 2 years ur gonna pumping gas into MY CONVERTABLE, BITCH...

Yeah, maybe.  But at least he'll be able to take a joke.

skiin' trip
Report Spam   Logged

"owu wi  hrtn i hurt tyson sablh... ig dpotm thjimkl i  can type ciz o, hellla druniik" - MessakiN
Cunning Linguist
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:10 pm »

No, he'll be siphoning gas out of your 92 civic. There's a difference.
Report Spam   Logged

[BC]Hollywood
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 11:42:09 pm »

Oh BTW, nice LeBaron:

N-eways....
Report Spam   Logged

"owu wi  hrtn i hurt tyson sablh... ig dpotm thjimkl i  can type ciz o, hellla druniik" - MessakiN
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 12:02:10 am »

damn gasfase has me pegged but you forgot id probably be stealing his stereo and hubcaps too. Afro
Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos

I WILL RULE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after i finish these here beers
Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 01:04:30 am »

lol messakin u just got ur ass whipped by a kid....thats gotta be HUMILIATING
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 02:13:21 am »

omg your so right maybe if i wish hard enough and tell people that in two years ill have a convertible and be smarter then them ill have my own car and not live under my mommies roof. then ill show you... ill prove to you that race relations on the internet is serious BIDNEZZ!!!

keep dreaming kid. maybe when your testies drop you get out in the real world get your own life bank account car and home then you can say you won an argument. but since you are 14 still leeching off your parents/ guardians and arguing with people online and claiming to have whooped ass with wishful thinking you are more nerd then ill ever be.

i gave you some real advice... cuz i myself am mexican and i have my share of pride in where i come from. but if you go through life with no sense of humor not willing to laugh at yourself and those around you thinking you have to defend yourself from everything racial you arent going anywhere and are probably going to fall into a young angst ridden miserable stereotype hating yourself and everything around you.
Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos

I WILL RULE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after i finish these here beers
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 07:18:01 am »

lol kid u just got ur ass whipped by a messakin....thats gotta be HUMILIATING
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 10:19:11 am »

omg your so right maybe if i wish hard enough and tell people that in two years ill have a convertible and be smarter then them ill have my own car and not live under my mommies roof. then ill show you... ill prove to you that race relations on the internet is serious BIDNEZZ!!!

keep dreaming kid. maybe when your testies drop you get out in the real world get your own life bank account car and home then you can say you won an argument. but since you are 14 still leeching off your parents/ guardians and arguing with people online and claiming to have whooped ass with wishful thinking you are more nerd then ill ever be.

i gave you some real advice... cuz i myself am mexican and i have my share of pride in where i come from. but if you go through life with no sense of humor not willing to laugh at yourself and those around you thinking you have to defend yourself from everything racial you arent going anywhere and are probably going to fall into a young angst ridden miserable stereotype hating yourself and everything around you.

Dude, having a sense of humor doesn't entail letting people talk shit about ur race. If u had ANY sense of pride you would've at least let them know that's not ok.
And you shouldn't be talking about being a nerd, when ur 26 arguing with a 14 year old online....GET A JOB MOTHER FUCKER.
Also, don't talk about balls either, you he-she transvestite ass pirate
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: