Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:02:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

A protest against Ressurected and his posts

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A protest against Ressurected and his posts  (Read 564 times)
the KR3AT3R
« on: May 03, 2009, 02:56:34 am »

heres a rescent comment from the implicated rascist Resssurected.

All I can say to this is that, I am very respectful and courteous when I say "No" to a group of Mexicans huddled on my porch asking if my lawn needs to be aerated. 

Isn't Mexico City being quarantined?  That doesn't say much about a country's health care if its largest city needs to be quarantined for media-hyped-up flu.

I the KR3AT3R hereby pledge my allegiance in the fight against the disrespectful, cocky, misguided, confused, ignorant mounty they call Ress. and I formally request that he not reply directly to my wife and I, and or any topic we choose to create.

(feel free to add your name and pledge in this thread) thank you for being an advocate against this hateful Canadian.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 03:15:26 am by the KR3AT3R » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 03:15:03 am »

I'm on my Wii internet or else I would copy and paste.

(Signs paper)
Report Spam   Logged

Bramlet
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 03:50:51 am »

How about a pledge against racism.
Its disturbing how much antisemitism and racism against hispanics that people feel comfortable spewing from the comfort of their rooms onto this website. Im pretty sure resserected has never encountered anyone outside of his own race as with most of the kids in this game who always chose axis. Remember "BurnTheJews"? Nice name buddy, bet you have some really clean friends. I remember when I first played this game there was someone at number 1 who remained there for quite some time. I have even heard him talked about here in a respectful manner. His name was "AushwitzGas"  I have not heard anyone complain.
Racism is disgusting, no matter who the target is. Taking your name from the impliment that killed millions of people selected for death because of their race is disgusting. Ignoring this was an invitation to the racist in everyone here. Now some are offended because their race was targeted...Racism is racism. It is the discrimination of someone based on the one attribute they have no control over, their race. Everyone should be offended by what ressurected has said as should everyone be offended at all of the racism here
Report Spam   Logged
EntilZha
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 06:55:37 am »

As it has already been pointed out, there are many young people on this site and they often have poor taste in the names they choose or the "jokes" they try to make. When I was younger, I remember the stupid, ignorant things I (and my friends) used to say. We thought we were being funny. We were copying things we heard on bad radio and TV shows. I am not here to defend anything that Ressurected (or anyone else) has said. As they get older, they will regret things they have said or done in the past, just like the rest of us. If Ressurected said what he said because he hates Mexicans, that is one thing. If he said it because he thought he was making a joke based on current events, that is something else. He needs to learn that there are several topics that need to be handled with extreme care before saying anything that you think might be funny. Topics that include race, religion, sex, death, and handicaps are at the top of the list. Even a mature, well spoken man like President Obama made a "joke" about handicap people on the Tonight Show just a few weeks past. When he realized what he said, he apologized for it immediately. We can all make mistakes, but as long as we have the intelligence and the maturity to recognize and correct them, it is not so bad.
Report Spam   Logged
casper20
Founding Member
WU Elite

The Friendly Ghost

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 07:21:24 am »

Bramlet- AushwitzGas wasn't racist I even saw him talk about his name with somebody and he gave a good reason, nothing to do with racism. I don't know about the other stuff, but generally I don't think Ress is racist.
Report Spam   Logged

Caspro20
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 07:26:04 am »

You're all idiots for taking Ress' racism or AG's name remotely seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 07:28:19 am »

Lol Is that why he flames me? I bet just like other people here his to stupid to tell the difference between hispanic and mexican. White/africans/russians etc most think they are the same thing. I am not blamin all of them for a few who make that mistake but its true.
Metanle una buena putis*!
Lol Ress looks like your not loved around here niether. SIGN ME UP
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 07:38:37 am »

Oh noes!!!11 Not harmless jokes!!!11  Racist!!!!!!!v  AJS*HFHGR$*()*Y

Get ahold of yourselves, people.  There's a thread to hate on whities, too, yet you don't see everyone freakin' out over it.  Jesus, you'd think Ress was wearing a white robe and pointy white hat by the way you guys are reacting.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
haveaniceday
WU Elite

Clan: HaveANiceDay BC

mwr FC: 5329-5729-7431

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 07:45:49 am »

Oh noes!!!11 Not harmless jokes!!!11  Racist!!!!!!!v  AJS*HFHGR$*()*Y

Get ahold of yourselves, people.  There's a thread to hate on whities, too, yet you don't see everyone freakin' out over it.  Jesus, you'd think Ress was wearing a white robe and pointy white hat by the way you guys are reacting.

doesn't seem to be hatin on asians... yet
Report Spam   Logged

mwr FC: 4024-5410-7940

add me up and i'll shoot you down when i get the chance
atillabad
WU Elite

Clan: Rise to Honor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 09:34:05 am »

I don't get how you ppl truely understand Ressy's intentions over the Internet. This is a place where sarcasm, emotions and jokes can't be interpreted. We need to stop freaking out about comments that slighty touch upon a topic. Talking about a capital city in a certain country =/= talking about the ethnic group in a country.

The comment about the hateful names created online I will agree on. Those are purposfully created hateful names.
Report Spam   Logged
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 10:07:23 am »

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. 

If Mexicans need money and lawn care is where they make that living, then that's fine with me and I'll respect that.  Now a lot of my friends are Hispanic, mostly El Savadoran and Colombian.  They are able to laugh at themselves about their backgrounds, without my help.  All these ideas about Mexicans I get from these people that call me their friend.

I know my rights, so that also means I know yours.  I used my right of free speech, but if my words conflicted with one of your rights, then my right to free speech is not my right anymore.  For that I apologize.

disrespectful, cocky, misguided, confused, ignorant mounty
I agree with one of those.  Everyone's cocky sometimes.

In all honesty, I think the first part of my post that you quoted in the OP is quite funny.  The second part was meant to be debated upon.

This topic isn't MoH related so I don't know why it's here.
Report Spam   Logged

Yoooouk
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Sons Of Liberty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 10:10:11 am »

Why are there so many jokes about white people that we don't give a **** about?
Report Spam   Logged

Proud Member of MLT
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 10:11:35 am »

Because we can laugh at ourselves. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCbD9o948ec&feature=related
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:35:41 am by Ressurected » Report Spam   Logged

Kr0nDoc
WU Spec. Ops

Persona: Kr0nDoc

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 11:21:09 am »

another classic comedy sketch to lighten the mood   Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Cunning Linguist
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:49 pm »

I remember when I first played this game there was someone at number 1 who remained there for quite some time. I have even heard him talked about here in a respectful manner. His name was "AushwitzGas"  I have not heard anyone complain.
Racism is disgusting, no matter who the target is. Taking your name from the impliment that killed millions of people selected for death because of their race is disgusting. Ignoring this was an invitation to the racist in everyone here. Now some are offended because their race was targeted...Racism is racism.

I see my name has preceded me once again  Azn

Sorry if you find my humor tasteless and brazen. I would suggest you develop a thicker skin if you plan on frequenting the internet; anonymity creates a fertile ground for freedom of speech. If you can't laugh at yourself and your race, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: