Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 04:09:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

WiiUnite.org

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WiiUnite.org  (Read 844 times)
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:59:35 pm »

OK guys and gals, our domain is finally up and running (I think Wink)  You can now use the address wiiunite.org.  So from now on you can give out that address if you direct someone here.  Thank you for helping spread the word.

And when I first used the new link, I had to adjust my cookie setting to log in, so you may need to allow cookies to log in with wiiunite.org.

Wii Unite
http://wiiunite.org/

EDIT:  Just to clarify, wiiunite.smfforfree3.com and all other addresses that point to this site, i.e. wiiunite.co.cc and wiiunite.wikidot.com will continue to work.  WiiUnite.org is just our official address and will be easier to remember and tell others about.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:37:00 pm by WiiUnite.org » Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 08:09:38 am »

Some additional detail on logging in to wiiunite.org.  If you are having problems logging in or staying logged in permanently using the new link, there are a couple things you can do.  First, add wiiunite.org and wiiunite.smfforfree3.com to your list of trusted sites in your browser options.  And secondly, make sure your browser security is set so that it will allow ALL cookies.  This should resolve any login problems you may have.
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: