Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 04:47:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR  (Read 2059 times)
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 02:34:57 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

laughing turd
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 02:39:16 am »

now thats comedy. would u guys happen to be like five or six years old tho. jk. i really like the continuous flow of the dookie and the way it just plops on the ground. are those boobies?
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:20:25 am »

lmao, another one?  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

Clan: AoW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:55:34 am »

lol
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 01:57:41 pm »

He must of spent a lot of time on that.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 02:42:12 pm »

Making somebody for being fat? Now that's something old and stale. How about we discuss your arrogant MoH attitudes and your annoying habit of always complaining about every single one of your deaths?
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 02:59:08 pm »

no NDS..that is just your opinion. Go ahead, search for a topic where i **** about being killed. I guarantee you won't find one cause i never did, nor was i arrogant. You think i was saying negative cause i was pissed, but how can you prove it?
Report Spam   Logged
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 08:40:11 pm »

no NDS..that is just your opinion. Go ahead, search for a topic where i girl about being killed. I guarantee you won't find one cause i never did, nor was i arrogant. You think i was saying negative cause i was pissed, but how can you prove it?
Because spamming negative implies you're pissed?
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 12:28:45 am »

I like this topic!  Cheesy funny as shhiit!!
Report Spam   Logged
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 02:07:15 am »

it may to you..you see, your arguement is based on your lame ass opinion. Just shut the hell up NDS.
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 05:16:43 pm »

Nds for president.
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 08:15:48 pm »

it may to you..you see, your arguement is based on your lame ass opinion. Just shut the hell up NDS.
Listen.

You're **** horrible. You always were horrible at MoH, and always will be. Don't give me that ****. I destroyed you ever encounter we've had in MoH, to which you would simply reply "NEGATIVE" over and over. It's not just with me, either. You have always been guilty about this. Every time someone else would kill you, I would only see the same word pop up on the top left of my screen; "NEGATIVE."

You insist that you're not mad, but you don't explain why you did it either. Don't tell me you're going to dodge this by putting it off as a joke. It's clear that spamming that **** over and over justifies your rage upon facing death. **** your cracker ass for continually denying it as if it affects your image.

You've always been horrible, and you always will be. You sucked with every single weapon, and god damn I'm not pulling that off as a cheap insult. I cannot emphasize how bad you were at MoH. In your own little head, you would imply you were better than others, which reinforces how you would get your panties in a bunch every time you died.

You're a joke. You're a chump. **** you, ****. Because you're **** pathetic, I already know you're thinking about talking about how bad I was at MoH, because you're unoriginal and can't come up with insults that are actually true (your Dreamr picture justifies this.) However, I'm also aware that you're a stubborn little bastard, which is why you probably WON'T bag on how bad little old NDS was at MoH. Either way, I win.

But before you surprise me with a new essence of stupidity (whether it be another lame graphics illustrating your pathetic humour), I'm sure you probably have a McDonald's to visit because in reality, you're probably just as bad as you think Dreamr is. The difference is, nobody knows that you're fat, and you take that to your advantage by flaming some random Mexican kid in retaliation of the fat jokes your White cracker ass probably receives in real life.

Bring up a better argument instead of half assing your way through everything you do (except spamming "Negative" - damn, were you a **** pro at that.)

Replying to this just for the sake of replying justifies you're lame.
Replying to this with cheap insults that are irrelevant justifies you're lame.

Hit me with something that affects me, and maybe I'll consider you a human, because right now, you're no less than a filthy rat. You spread disease wherever you go.

**** you, ****.
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Joker
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 08:19:02 pm »

Pwned!
Report Spam   Logged
Joker
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 08:21:49 pm »

Hit me with something that affects me, and maybe I'll consider you a human, because right now, you're no less than a filthy rat. You spread disease wherever you go.

Filthy Turborat.
Report Spam   Logged
Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 09:30:11 pm »

Listen.

You're humping horrible. You always were horrible at MoH, and always will be. Don't give me that dookie. I destroyed you ever encounter we've had in MoH, to which you would simply reply "NEGATIVE" over and over. It's not just with me, either. You have always been guilty about this. Every time someone else would kill you, I would only see the same word pop up on the top left of my screen; "NEGATIVE."

You insist that you're not mad, but you don't explain why you did it either. Don't tell me you're going to dodge this by putting it off as a joke. It's clear that spamming that dookie over and over justifies your rage upon facing death. fudge your cracker ass for continually denying it as if it affects your image.

You've always been horrible, and you always will be. You sucked with every single weapon, and god damn I'm not pulling that off as a cheap insult. I cannot emphasize how bad you were at MoH. In your own little head, you would imply you were better than others, which reinforces how you would get your panties in a bunch every time you died.

You're a joke. You're a chump. fudge you, vertical taco. Because you're humping pathetic, I already know you're thinking about talking about how bad I was at MoH, because you're unoriginal and can't come up with insults that are actually true (your Dreamr picture justifies this.) However, I'm also aware that you're a stubborn little bastard, which is why you probably WON'T bag on how bad little old NDS was at MoH. Either way, I win.

But before you surprise me with a new essence of stupidity (whether it be another lame graphics illustrating your pathetic humour), I'm sure you probably have a McDonald's to visit because in reality, you're probably just as bad as you think Dreamr is. The difference is, nobody knows that you're fat, and you take that to your advantage by flaming some random Mexican kid in retaliation of the fat jokes your White cracker ass probably receives in real life.

Bring up a better argument instead of half assing your way through everything you do (except spamming "Negative" - damn, were you a humping pro at that.)

Replying to this just for the sake of replying justifies you're lame.
Replying to this with cheap insults that are irrelevant justifies you're lame.

fudge you, fairy.

You just got epic lawlownt b4n.....there is no way you can possibly come back from that......take this as a lesson......never attempt to go after a true troll.....we see EVERYTHING.....we will find whatever mistakes you have made or faults you have and will epic lawlown you with them
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: