Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 02:51:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR  (Read 2074 times)
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 11:43:36 am »

Again, that is all just some worthless internet nerd's opinion about me. I could care less what you think about me or my skill in a video game, cause neither will get me anywhere in life. You are the dumbass who started all of this last year just because i used to say negative. Now that, to me, is pretty pathetic. There are alternatives such as turning down the voice volume, but you didn't, so you must have enjoyed hearing it. By the way, I am not fat nor am i white, and i didn't draw these pictures by myself either, so i don't know why your lashing out on me again. I think your the one with problems, seeing as your favorite thing to do is troll these sites and then jump at the chance to verbally abuse someone. All you stated in your post was how bad i was at mohh and how good you were...who is the arrogant one? You also made racial jokes that don't even target my ethnicity. Your opinion and thoughts don't mean **** in this world. Oh , and handy, he came after me, I don't START fights on the net.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 04:10:48 pm »

omfg that was hands down the best damn post in the history of Backdraft, NDS.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 06:08:50 pm »

Again, that is all just some worthless internet nerd's opinion about me. I could care less what you think about me or my skill in a video game, cause neither will get me anywhere in life. You are the dumbass who started all of this last year just because i used to say negative. Now that, to me, is pretty pathetic. There are alternatives such as turning down the voice volume, but you didn't, so you must have enjoyed hearing it. By the way, I am not fat nor am i white, and i didn't draw these pictures by myself either, so i don't know why your lashing out on me again. I think your the one with problems, seeing as your favorite thing to do is troll these sites and then jump at the chance to verbally abuse someone. All you stated in your post was how bad i was at mohh and how good you were...who is the arrogant one? You also made racial jokes that don't even target my ethnicity. Your opinion and thoughts don't mean dookie in this world. Oh , and handy, he came after me, I don't START fights on the net.

Cheap insult number 1: "worthless Internet nerd." Did dropping a deuce bricks really lead to the desperation + Google combo, or are you just calling me something that you have probably been called about a million times?

Cheap insult number 2: "dumbass." Is it really hard to describe me? I do random dookie to **** people off intentionally, but that's all you can say to me. I was going to expect something a little more harsh, but you disappoint me yet again. Judging my general knowledge because of a game will just add up to your list of pathetic qualities. You humping hood rat.

You're 2 for 2; good job.

What's amazing is that you still dodge why you spam negative every time you die. What's amazing is that you try to 'bait and switch' by telling me that I enjoyed hearing it. Cheap comeback? I hope for your sake it is, because if you haven't noticed, I've been rather humping annoyed every time you spat out a command. fudge you.

I know my friends Mnopoly and Mithos participated in the creation of that image, but the fact that you used it as a weapon against some random Mexican kid justifies your motives. You're trying to destroy his image. Still wondering why I'm "lashing out at you"?

Yet again ass hole, you justify how pathetic you really are. The motif in your post is that little NDS doesn't know what he's talking about; that I'm ignorant. What's ironic and makes you look like a humping idiot (for the thousandth time) is how you assume my favourite thing to do is to "troll this sites and then jump at the chance to verbally abuse someone." Decent attempt at getting something that could potentially apply to me; I find comedy out of trolling, but it's not something I consider a favourite. Clearly, you are very oblivious. You haven't noticed my recent posts lately. If anyone is ignorant, it's obviously you.

Next time, make sure none of the things you direct towards me are backfired to yourself. You make yourself look like a hypocrite.

Now, while you could be easily deny your race in a desperate attempt to eliminate the White insults I directed towards you, I'll play along and we can both pretend you're a different race. motherhumper, you've been making yourself look like a humping idiot thus far, so I got no problem if you want me to cut you some slack.

Listen again.

Not once did I boast in that post on how good I was at MoH. If anything, I was bashing your playing style and how back you suck(ed). However, the more you make yourself look like an idiot, the better for me.

And before you tell me my "opinions and thoughts don't mean dookie in this world", slap yourself. You just went through the trouble to argue with me "last year", and in this thread. If my opinions and thoughts don't mean dookie, then why the fudge are you replying to this? Why do you read this? Do you hunger the sheer truth I have for you? Are you humping STUPID? What the fudge is wrong with you? You go on telling me I got problems, but your sorry ass is here, reading this dookie and replying to it after telling me it doesn't mean anything.

You're a humping joke, girl.

Knowing you, you're intentionally not going to respond to this. I know you want an excuse to back the fudge up before you get smacked the fudge up. I know it's hard to defend yourself from the truth. And if you do choose to reply to this, you contradict yourself even more because you just finished telling me what I say doesn't matter.

Get the fudge out of my Internet if you can't handle me "starting fights." You don't belong here; this is my humping house.

Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 06:43:24 pm »

Dear God, this is some quality flaming.  I love when NDS gets serious.  It's humping hilarious.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 09:39:30 pm »

your so fuckin cool NDS..people like you on the net but i wonder how many like you in real life. Oh, and i wouldn't know what your latest posts consist of because i don't go reading all the topics on this site. So from what i remember, "troll these sites and then jump at the chance to verbally abuse someone" does apply to you. Well, you still hate me for something i did a year ago..besides that, it wasn't even a big deal. And you say all of my assumptions are stupid and make no sense, well I could say the same about your assumptions. You know, aredd and mnoply POSTED pics like this about DREAMR too. If you really want to know, I'm mexican. You are right about one thing though..I did say your opinions don't mean ****, so I will leave. Your the only one i have problems with on this site. By the way, you did say that you were better than me at mohh and you destroyed me. That is boasting about your skill.
Report Spam   Logged
JTRamboman
WU Elite

Clan: NAMBLA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 10:16:32 pm »

Lol, I'm glad I checked the Backdraft section.

People that spammed "negative" after dying annoyed the **** out of me. 

As far as the Dreamr insults go...
Salami does it: slightly amusing, though making it a sig was a bit much
aredd does it: only amusing for its creative process
banshee does it again: no redeeming qualities

I think making a repetitive, unprovoked insult pic opens the door for this sort of rebuttal.  As always, with NDS, that rebuttal is to the max, lol.
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 10:33:28 pm »

your so freakin cool NDS..people like you on the net but i wonder how many like you in real life. Oh, and i wouldn't know what your latest posts consist of because i don't go reading all the topics on this site. So from what i remember, "troll these sites and then jump at the chance to verbally abuse someone" does apply to you. Well, you still hate me for something i did a year ago..besides that, it wasn't even a big deal. And you say all of my assumptions are stupid and make no sense, well I could say the same about your assumptions. You know, aredd and mnoply POSTED pics like this about DREAMR too. If you really want to know, I'm mexican. You are right about one thing though..I did say your opinions don't mean dookie, so I will leave. Your the only one i have problems with on this site. By the way, you did say that you were better than me at mohh and you destroyed me. That is boasting about your skill.
That's what I thought. Get the fudge out of here, and don't come back. You continue to look like a humping idiot every time you post. Go live that 'good life' while you envy mine, girl.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:38:09 pm by im nds ok » Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
aredd007
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

Clan: AoW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 10:39:03 pm »

Lol, I'm glad I checked the Backdraft section.

People that spammed "negative" after dying annoyed the dookie out of me. 

As far as the Dreamr insults go...
Salami does it: slightly amusing, though making it a sig was a bit much
aredd does it: only amusing for its creative process
banshee does it again: no redeeming qualities

I think making a repetitive, unprovoked insult pic opens the door for this sort of rebuttal.  As always, with NDS, that rebuttal is to the max, lol.

I wasn't the only one who drew the DREAMR pic. It was a masterpiece created by 8 artists. We put a lot of hard work into it, as you can see.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

- aow.bb2.org
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 12:00:27 am »

ZOMG!  What a masterpiece of a flame...
anyway, NDS has a valid point on b4nchee.  I had to mute the TV the few times I played him on MoH.  "negative, negatory, no way!"
Report Spam   Logged
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 02:00:51 am »

you know what NDS, **** off if you hate me that much and calling me an idiot is the same as me calling you a dumbass.
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 02:35:14 am »

I love you guys. :>
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
PandasDontFloat
Panda
WU Elite

Clan: [ëNvý]
PSN: KkZ_Panda
Xbox Live: KkZ Panda

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 03:49:32 am »

fudging mothahumper fudge cupcakes!

Report Spam   Logged

Gamertag: KkZ Panda
PSN: KkZ_Panda
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 05:34:51 am »

Damn I can tell you 8 retards don't have a life. This was started by 2 idiots. Aredd, B4nshitface

NDS: Thx for backing me up, I had no idea about this, lol.

B4nshit: Funny, Your such a hypocrite, You say you don't care about games, yet you only hate me because I destroyed you in that village game what.....2yrs ago? Are you sure you don't finish reading NDS's post b/c your tiny brain starts functioning? Dude get over yourself...You sucked @ MoH...dissapeared in CoD wars? and Tc you will suck as well.....Its nice to know that getting owned by me for months has gotten you to this. I'm flattered.

Aredd: Don't you have some buildings to go blow up? You spend all day & night on your CB or on Cod/Tc/MoH whatever game. Of course the little time you have to terrorize the city. Gj you still got owned at MoH & Cod by me. I put you in negatives in that Gz war in cod lmao. PHAIL

To the other 6 retards + aredd & B4nsh!t: You guys know one thing you have in common..........? You guys failed @ MoH badly....It's not my fault WT owned AoW for 2yrs....Get over it....Look how sad...AoW were #1 in Cod and WT never flamed on GB/GFs like you nubs did in MoH. B/c they have dignity unlike you haters in AoW. You meet your match & you cant do anything but flame. Mnopoly you finally came out of that shell huh? It's about time.
Well you 8 morons can continue failing at games while I am successful. You guys play games all day an still fail. Unlike me, I play less wii & continue to own you. We will see what AoW has to offer in Tc, I've already owned 2 of your players which were really good @ CoD.

O yea....Stop using "Games won't get you anywhere" & "Idc what people think about me" Because your wrong, or else you WOULD NOT BE HERE. You only use those excuses b/c you can't accept the fact that you fail @ games.

Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 10:45:50 am »

DREAMR, why so furious? Life's not all games, it's also a box of chocolate, and today I think you ate the nasty coconut one. :> It was all in good fun, I wouldn't mind if you made a pic about me. D: It was nothing personal against you, I was just really bored. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
AoW B4nshee
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 10:51:05 am »

LOLOL. Theres dreamr with his 3000+ hours on mohh trying to say we played too much. We never finished that 2v2 because of your Kmart connnection Dreamr, so idk how we go owned.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: