Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 11:58:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

[MP:H] I remember this stupid game.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [MP:H] I remember this stupid game.  (Read 1181 times)
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2008, 11:38:08 pm »

So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:23:07 pm by Turboweasle » Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 12:09:37 am »

We made due with what we had, NDS. We'll be saying the same thing about MoH. ^_<
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Zoraļ
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: TEC
PSN: Zorai

ANFV4LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 12:17:08 am »

I think we have been saying the same thing about MoH...since like a few months after launch. When its released along side Halo 3 and CoD4, its a bit hard to not get into the mindframe of just making due. :/
Report Spam   Logged

gfx tawpic - rekwest stuf or sumthin
Proud Founder and Council Member of the Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 04:31:41 pm »

I used to play MPH all the time.
In fact i just played it the other day to see how it was and i remembered why i quit.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 05:33:59 pm »

I used to play MPH all the time.
In fact i just played it the other day to see how it was and i remembered why i quit.  Wink
because you're fat
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 06:50:21 pm »

im a fat person that can play basketball and baseball then Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 01:57:48 pm »

im a fat person that can play basketball and baseball then Wink
i was jk  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 02:20:16 pm »

The problem is that it does not have enough depth and is unbalanced. All you need to do is get good at aiming. Theirs no dodging or stratagey. Just jump around and shoot.
Report Spam   Logged

Bonsai Tiger
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 07:16:03 pm »

The problem is that it does not have enough depth and is unbalanced. All you need to do is get good at aiming. Theirs no dodging or stratagey. Just jump around and shoot.

You probably played crap people most of the time/were crap. It had far more strategy than MoH did (for example), and was a superior game by far.
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 07:19:58 pm »

You probably played crap people most of the time/were crap. It had far more strategy than MoH did (for example), and was a superior game by far.
I was one of the masses. I was average at best. But my point stands valid. None of the weapons can be dodged or evaded. So matches involving biped fights always boil down to nothing more then jumping around while shooting at your foe. I'v never seen anyone do anything more then this. And when you factor in the gravely unbalanced characters and weapons (Even Electronic Gaming Monthly complained about how half the weapons are crap) and even that part of the game becomes annoying.
Report Spam   Logged

Bonsai Tiger
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 07:31:14 pm »

I was one of the masses. I was average at best. But my point stands valid. None of the weapons can be dodged or evaded. So matches involving biped fights always boil down to nothing more then jumping around while shooting at your foe. I'v never seen anyone do anything more then this. And when you factor in the gravely unbalanced characters and weapons (Even Electronic Gaming Monthly complained about how half the weapons are crap) and even that part of the game becomes annoying.

Just to get this straight right now, the only FPSes I've played properly are Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/MPH/MoH. I've yet to play an FPS where weapons are dodgable (new word) so I can't quite see what's wrong with them being undodgable.

I agree characters and (some) weapons were unbalanced. There were clearly defined higher tiers that were simply better than the others. I personally just found this a challenge and enjoyed the game more because of it. I don't like easy games though... In any case, I thought the weapons were pretty good on the whole. I didn't like MoH as much because the weapons were boring and easy to use.

When I played MPH I had strategy. Mainly it boiled down to health hogging, but what strategy can you truly have in a 1 vs 1 fight (I hated FFAs/2 vs 2s)? You've probably just played more higher quality FPSes than me though, but I don't know.

Seems like I just played MPH more seriously than you and that's that. It did have a lot of flaws, but that was (in a weird way) part of what made MPH great, for me anyway.

Playing with friends was good anyway. Random search was just crap.
Report Spam   Logged
Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: The Fatal Five
PSN: CRPhobia
Xbox Live: KeihanF5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 08:59:46 pm »

The stupid game that you played for 2 years...  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 10:06:15 pm »

The stupid game that you played for 2 years...  Afro
So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.

So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.
So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.
So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.So good at the time but looking back... ugh it was so dumb.v
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 10:51:11 pm »

Just to get this straight right now, the only FPSes I've played properly are Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/MPH/MoH. I've yet to play an FPS where weapons are dodgable (new word) so I can't quite see what's wrong with them being undodgable.

I agree characters and (some) weapons were unbalanced. There were clearly defined higher tiers that were simply better than the others. I personally just found this a challenge and enjoyed the game more because of it. I don't like easy games though... In any case, I thought the weapons were pretty good on the whole. I didn't like MoH as much because the weapons were boring and easy to use.

When I played MPH I had strategy. Mainly it boiled down to health hogging, but what strategy can you truly have in a 1 vs 1 fight (I hated FFAs/2 vs 2s)? You've probably just played more higher quality FPSes than me though, but I don't know.

Seems like I just played MPH more seriously than you and that's that. It did have a lot of flaws, but that was (in a weird way) part of what made MPH great, for me anyway.

Playing with friends was good anyway. Random search was just crap.
No, I played it fairly seriously. And I havent played many other fps's. But the thing is that I still cant forgive the lack of depth from one on one fights. You basicly just jump around randomly and hope you dont get hit. So aiming is basicly all their is to the game. Sure you could go into alt form and spend the whole match running away and gathering health. But thats much less a stratagey and more just running away from your enemy.

And I'm O.K with a few imbalances. But the ones in mph are just ridiculously unfair. Whose bright idea was it to give Sylux an alt form so fast that he could become virtually UNKILLABLE by just running from health point to health point? Whose bright idea was it to make it so that all the weapons take 20 or 30 hits to kill a foe and then decided to add a weapon that kills with a single hit if its a head shot. AND WHO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA to include a secret attack that one character could use to instantly freeze everything in front of him regardless of cover and range and almost never misses leaving that person vulnerable to aformentioned one hit kill head shot weapon?
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2008, 11:02:52 pm »

Whoever created SF made this game some-what fun.
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: