Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 12:57:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

[MP:H] I remember this stupid game.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [MP:H] I remember this stupid game.  (Read 1214 times)
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 11:34:21 pm »

Whoever created SF made this game some-what fun.
NO! Dont tell me...Your one of them?
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 02:06:36 am »

Nothing makes me happier than being frozen from the opposite side of the map in Combat Hall on the second floor from a Noxus SFer on the first floor.

Do not question the all-powerful BT. MPH did involve strategy. Way more maps, and each weapon, alt, and biped was unique. Sylux required proper traps to set his bombs, and you had to know when to properly use the Shock Coil. Weavel's half-turret involved proper placing and retracting, and you also had to get used to how the lunge worked. Jumping around like a mad man and switching in and out of alt form was essential.
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 11:22:13 am »

And I'm O.K with a few imbalances. But the ones in mph are just ridiculously unfair. Whose bright idea was it to give Sylux an alt form so fast that he could become virtually UNKILLABLE by just running from health point to health point? Whose bright idea was it to make it so that all the weapons take 20 or 30 hits to kill a foe and then decided to add a weapon that kills with a single hit if its a head shot.

[/quote]

i dont find the weapons that unbalanced at all.
the only weapon that actually completely sucks is the battlehammer
none of the weapon take 20-30 shots to kill.
the magmaul kills in like 7-8 uncharged shot. i think judicator is around there too. but 2 charged headshots with judicator kills somone with full health. the shock coil is great counter against a sniper
and the volt driver is amazingly good. it has the highest rate of fire and does pretty decent damage, especially if you can hit headshots often. If you use kanden he's another good combo against snipers.
The power beam IMO is a good finisher if you get someone low in health. Missles too.

If you ever tried using the imperialist it is really hard to use especially in lag. If you just stay close to the sniper it makes it really hard to hit you. you have to be scoped to get a 1 shot kill and no scopes are hard to hit. so if you just stay close to them its hard to hit that scoped shot.

As for the alt forms, traces alt is just as fast as syluxes and samus' is pretty fast too.
They're not that hard to kill either. Just use the imp to kill them when they run away. Or you could use magmaul or missles. they are good against alts too.

i used to love this game  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 01:33:40 pm »

And I'm O.K with a few imbalances. But the ones in mph are just ridiculously unfair. Whose bright idea was it to give Sylux an alt form so fast that he could become virtually UNKILLABLE by just running from health point to health point? Whose bright idea was it to make it so that all the weapons take 20 or 30 hits to kill a foe and then decided to add a weapon that kills with a single hit if its a head shot.

i dont find the weapons that unbalanced at all.
the only weapon that actually completely sucks is the battlehammer
none of the weapon take 20-30 shots to kill.
the magmaul kills in like 7-8 uncharged shot. i think judicator is around there too. but 2 charged headshots with judicator kills somone with full health. the shock coil is great counter against a sniper
and the volt driver is amazingly good. it has the highest rate of fire and does pretty decent damage, especially if you can hit headshots often. If you use kanden he's another good combo against snipers.
The power beam IMO is a good finisher if you get someone low in health. Missles too.

If you ever tried using the imperialist it is really hard to use especially in lag. If you just stay close to the sniper it makes it really hard to hit you. you have to be scoped to get a 1 shot kill and no scopes are hard to hit. so if you just stay close to them its hard to hit that scoped shot.

As for the alt forms, traces alt is just as fast as syluxes and samus' is pretty fast too.
They're not that hard to kill either. Just use the imp to kill them when they run away. Or you could use magmaul or missles. they are good against alts too.

i used to love this game  Afro
[/quote]
Yes yes. I am aware that using the Imp takes skill...But that doesnt change the fact that as soon as you get 90% accuracy, anybody using any other weapon in biped is pretty much screwed. Yes, 20 or 30 hits may have been an exageration, but what I meant is that the guns in mph take a long time kill someone, at least 20 or 30 seconds if your accuracy is good. So putting in a weapon that kills with a single hit wasnt really such a good idea. And in a game where there is no dodging or use of cover, its not really that well thought out to make some weapons basicly kill faster then others. Maybe at my skill level it wouldnt make a differance, but the natural fact that Volt Driver kills faster then Magmaul pretty much screw anybody using Magmaul at a high level.

As for alt forms, you misunderestimate the power of health hogging combined with lock jaw. I used to play a guy named "OS-Leader" his entire stratagey was basicly to just get one kill, and then spend THE ENTIRE MATCH running from health point to health point in lockjaw form. And even if you have the imp, you'll still only be able to get 60 maybe 120 points of damage at the most before he inevitably reaches another health spot, and thats if your not in a level with lots of passage ways where he can just turn a corner and lose you completely.
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 02:58:16 pm »

I was one of the best, even.
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 04:08:27 pm »

you overexagerated again. it doesnt take 20-30 sec to kill someone with the magmaul. My friend was a magmaul user and i was a Imp user (a pretty good one too, i won a match with 10 shots before playing up to 7)
Yet he still good be me with the magmaul. i miss 1 or 2 shots and i was already at 70 or below damage. And if i did hit a shot he wud shockcoil me with sylux and its really hard to hit someone with imp when they shockcoil you and if you can keep it on them it takes damage very fast.

And MPH isnt the only game with a 1 shot kill. MoH has it, cod4 has it (it doesnt even have to be a headshot either), GoW has it.
So MPH isnt unbalanced just cuz it has a gun that one shot kills.
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:31 pm »

you overexagerated again. it doesnt take 20-30 sec to kill someone with the magmaul. My friend was a magmaul user and i was a Imp user (a pretty good one too, i won a match with 10 shots before playing up to 7)
Yet he still good be me with the magmaul. i miss 1 or 2 shots and i was already at 70 or below damage. And if i did hit a shot he wud shockcoil me with sylux and its really hard to hit someone with imp when they shockcoil you and if you can keep it on them it takes damage very fast.

And MPH isnt the only game with a 1 shot kill. MoH has it, cod4 has it (it doesnt even have to be a headshot either), GoW has it.
So MPH isnt unbalanced just cuz it has a gun that one shot kills.
Perhaps, but thats only at near 100 percent accuracy, and that doesnt change the fact that it basicly takes 2 seconds to escape in alt form if your fast. The main problem is that once you reach near 100 percent accuracy, you start to see that some weapons just kill faster then others. And thats when things start getting annoying.
Report Spam   Logged

FISHER40020
WU Elite

Clan: US
Xbox Live: FISHER40020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 06:08:31 pm »

@Squire Grooktook stop typing in green i cant see anything under Bluegrass skin that you say
@NDS MPH was a great game.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud Member of Unknown Soldiers
Join us at http://www.unknownsoldiers.ipbfree.com
Crunchy
The best adjective
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: F5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:29 pm »

mph was beast
Report Spam   Logged
-=Blu3
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2008, 09:08:00 pm »

Flaw, you were a crazy Imper =l

Probably still are too... I still remember that one time you were off for 2 months then come back only to get five kills in five shots.

I used to play it a lot, but now it's more of a chat room.

(Magmaul ftw xD)
Report Spam   Logged
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 10:14:22 pm »

Flaw, you were a crazy Imper =l

Probably still are too... I still remember that one time you were off for 2 months then come back only to get five kills in five shots.

I used to play it a lot, but now it's more of a chat room.

(Magmaul ftw xD)

lol good times  Smiley
But dont forget what happened to my DS cuz of you  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
-=Blu3
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 11:26:05 pm »

lol good times  Smiley

Well, I wasn't the one who threw your DS at the wall  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 10:53:13 am »

lol good times  Smiley

Well, I wasn't the one who threw your DS at the wall  Roll Eyes

it was supposed to hit the couch  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Izzingsmizzashilasha
WU Regular

Clan: The Elite Connection
Xbox Live: Ingsmasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:40 pm »

The Fatal Five Nintendo Dual Screen was a rather horrible shadow freezer. I am deeply sorry that I must point this fact out, but, you just have to get better at the game and stop sucking. Once again, I am sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

The Elite Connection
Phear teh Mammal
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 09:35:45 pm »

The Fatal Five Nintendo Dual Screen was a rather horrible shadow freezer. I am deeply sorry that I must point this fact out, but, you just have to get better at the game and stop sucking. Once again, I am sorry.
ok fine i'll forigve you this one time
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: