Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 01:55:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Farewell

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 2516 times)
the KR3AT3R
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:11:25 am »

So I believe my time has come to part ways with all of you.  There are many reasons contributing to this decision.  A few of which have to deal with the lack of the older users (original members as well) posting anymore, and the abundance of the adolesents posting and spamming at will.  I admit that I tried to keep up with it for the kicks and giggles, but its exhausting now.  I hope some thought of me as a funny relaxed guy, but when the times called for it, a serious mature person with compassion and fellings.  I just opened escrow on a house and should be closing before the close of the month.  Im starting my own business that I aspire to build up into something great for my family.  And Ive got 2 beautiful children and a wife that I hope you grew fond of that I will be attending to and raising.  These are some of the factors affecting my decision.  The rest are just better left unsaid.

Ive come to like alot of you and appreciate thw time Ive spent talking ans playing with you, as well as sharing personal experiences.  If Ive offended anyone personally then I apologize.

First off I would like to say to my good friend Mex4life-thanks for being a cool friend bro.  We had eachother's back since waaaay back in MoH and here on WU.  If you ever need anything call me.  You and mum were the only ones to get my number.

Mum-you were the first to welcome me here, and was the one that we got the most personal with.  I dont know whats happened in the past couple of months, but we havent talked much, and you havent blown up my PM box in ages.   Embarrassed  But I know that you always have good intentions in your dealings with people on here, especially with the younger ones, and I respect that.  Your gameplay has improved 10 fold since coming here.  gg's

lakk-you were the only one I gave out my myspace info to.  man we had some lol's and your a cool azz cat.  We have aloooooot of things in common, and I hope when I get my PS3 we can hit up some games together.  Take good care of your new baby when he/she comes and respect your wife always. Shes there when you lay down at night in your bed so dont forget that.

Bman-I couldnt believe you mailed me a dongle  Azn a few days after I came to WU.  We didnt even know eachother.  You were like a cool uncle and was one of the funniest OG's evar.  I enjoyed our skypes and TK zook raids.  gg's n00dlegirl.

bantha-Humble is the first word I think of when I hear your name. Thanks so much for trying to help me with WaW (sorry I never got good at it)  But I always enjoyed our STG battles in MoH.  And your comments about me and Mizz k.  they were funny.  Ill never forget the post you said about when you were drunk.  I ROFL'ed reading it. 

mnops-cool cool dude.  You were original funny and that set you apart from the rest. Whenever I think of the crow or sing the cure song from the soundtrack Ill remember AOW Crowopoly.  I really do hope that you can get into the gaming industry after college.  Thanks for the advise on the herbal meds.  Get drunk and get some sleep insomniac.

messakin-pinche vato loco erres tu.  salud cabron. Our ghay encounters here had my sides hurting sometimes.  echale un grito y arriba corridos.

Laughing turd-if you read this...thanks for caring about me and my wife.  You were funny as hell, but serious when the situation arose.  I respect that in people.  Good luck with the mechanics.

pipila-well, Ill see you in vegas in 2 weeks.  gg's nice ghewer.

term-nice convos, and good logic to them as well.

Dave-funny as hell, especially when drunk.  Take good care of your daughter.  She sounds like a cutie pie.  Thanks for being cool with me and Mizz k.

IBU
slaenhero
joker
bman
bantha
jk7
chizzle
jayson
slaughter
afro
Torralba
Warmarine
DudeX3
uncle AG
checkers
sikki nixx
bramlet
NYBX and bronx
NDS (YAS)
GG's and good people in my book.

and ressie-  :-S *sigh*

to the rest that know me and are cool with me, you can catch me on skype, or PM me and Ill get the email.  If theres any games going on, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: Mizz K is going into surgery in sept 3rd to have a tumor removed from one of her breasts.  Shes really scared, and if those who pray can dedicate one for her it would be appreciated.    Smiley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:22:35 am by the KR3AT3R » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:16:31 am »

Spend more time with your family.  You've been spending too much time on WU.
Report Spam   Logged

Mr.Checkers
WU Pwn

Clan: <3

lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:23:36 am »

LOL that picture kills me!
Report Spam   Logged

STFU.<3
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 12:26:19 am »

Spend more time with your family.  You've been spending too much time on WU.
so on my way out, Ill just let you and everyone kow this.

I always put my family first.  I was logged in either away from home, or when my children were sleeping or away from home.  Neither my wife, kids, nor my career were neglected during my stint here.  .02 cents    kthanxbai.
Report Spam   Logged
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:30:35 am »

LOL that picture kills me!

It kills me a little on the inside everytime I post with it on.
Report Spam   Logged

Mr.Checkers
WU Pwn

Clan: <3

lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 12:38:58 am »

ROUND 3.
Report Spam   Logged

STFU.<3
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:21:37 am »

I scrolled down to read the names.
I wasn't mentioned  Tongue

So who gives a **** about your story.
Report Spam   Logged
CitizenSoldier3
The RPG Noob
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: DP/NBK

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 01:26:56 am »

people who do care  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

[img ]http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Autumn200/media/TMNT_zpsd9b272a5.jpg[/img ]

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 01:31:15 am »

Cry PM'd ya
Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
banthaPudu
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: --------TaKeOver -------- Old Geezer Division

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 02:24:16 am »

Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! It's male cattle dung!"
COD MW Reflex FC: 1258-8910-9203
laughing turd
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 02:25:33 am »

k im sorry you are leaving as well. i saw this and i could not resist logging back in to say farewell!!!

Unlike some people, i believe that it is possible to get to know someone and become friends online, albeit, to a certain extent. you are one of my favorite people on this site and being a friend, i came back every so often to see how you, and a few others, were doing, though i would not log in. that is how i found this.

i know you have a lot going on in your life right now and that is a very good thing. i always like to say, now that we are young, we need to work our asses off so that we may look back when its all said and done, when our hair is gray and our wrinkles are set in, and smile while thinking of our journey through life and all our accomplishments along the way. im very happy for you, your wife and your children. good luck with it all!

i knew your wife was in a bit of trouble. this must be a very scary time for you two. i along with many more will keep your wife's well being in our prayers and hope for the continuing health of your family. you mentioned your wife is being very brave and that is admiral. you also mentioned you were scared and that is understandable.

hechale ganas carnal. mira, nosotros estamos aqui para hecharte la mano. si tienes miedo, esta muy bien. es dificil. pero de nuevo, aqui estamos para ti, tu esposa, y tus hijos. la vida es dura e injusta, pero cuando estas incierto de lo que va a pasar, mira a la derecha y mira a la izquierda. ahi estamos, hombro a hombro. nos ayudamos a enfrentarnos a cualquier cosa con la cabeza puesto en alto mientras marchamos adelante en la vida!

i know you guys will make it through this. when you do, you will be stronger and closer and ready to enjoy the pleasure (and some challenges) that await with your new house and new business.

Kreater, it was good knowing you. Take care. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
TH3 NAZ1
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Nazi
PSN: SpRayZz-N-PrAyZz
Xbox Live: Don't have one.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 02:29:47 am »

K's going for good? he'll never come back? bye K, had fun time with ya and lots of laughs Afro tell mizz k good luck Afro and ill pray for her and you!
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: SpRayZz-N-PrAyZz
*gets joker a bong*
ironmaidenb1
WU Combatant

COD FC 0938-6852-6980

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 06:03:00 am »

The K man and Miss K will be thoroughly missed here at WiiUnite, I will miss your clever posts and intelligent point of view.  I could always count on something you wrote to crack me up.  Miss K, you have always been a sweetie in your posts and on Skype.  My prayers are already going out to you so be strong and feel the warmth in your heart knowing all the people that care about you.  When you are feeling most challenged, remember this too will pass.  I know you'll get the support you need and will get through this in record time.    Afro 
I'll PM you K on skype and if you need anything from me you know how to reach me.
Good Luck with everything and take Care.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Slaught3r
WU Smash Yo Face

Nintendo Network ID: slaughter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 07:03:14 am »

My thoughts and prayers are with the K family on good health and fortune.  Hopefully we will see you around again in mohh2 or the next fps. 
Report Spam   Logged

russell has it all accept the height but yet he is so smart and so determined thet he will become one of the top 10 qb's of alltime, bookmark it
Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 07:44:24 am »

I PM'd you K, make sure you log in and check it out  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: