Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:14:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Farewell

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 2423 times)
Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2009, 10:18:37 pm »

It's like this Ress, there are 2 scenarios:

1. You meant for it to be a nasty insult, which would make you an a$$hole.
2. You meant for it to be a joke. Upon hearing that she was offended by said joke you should apologize. It doesn't matter what your intent was, what matters is the way Mizz K feels. Like this Ress "Mizz K, I meant that statement as a joke. I'm sorry if it offended you as I did not intend to elicit that reaction. I hope you can accept my apology."

Understand?

Oh yeah, and if it's scenario 1 then like I said, you'll get what's coming to you. Karma's a b!tch.
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2009, 10:25:39 pm »

2. You meant for it to be a joke. Upon hearing that she was offended by said joke you should apologize. It doesn't matter what your intent was, what matters is the way Mizz K feels. Like this Ress "Mizz K, I meant that statement as a joke. I'm sorry if it offended you as I did not intend to elicit that reaction. I hope you can accept my apology."

Understand?

Oh yeah, and if it's scenario 1 then like I said, you'll get what's coming to you. Karma's a b!tch.

If she wants to be offended by something on the Internet, then I'll let her. 

If she's going to make a post to me in a condescending tone and still want an apology, then she, and you guys, will be very disappointed.

Oh and this is completely random but, what would you call someone who gets high and gives someone of the opposite sex a BJ or something?  How would you classify that person?
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:14 pm »

Understand?

If she's going to make a post to me in a condescending tone and still want an apology, then she, and you guys, will be very disappointed.

That's the point you are still missing. It doesn't matter what you meant by it, it doesn't matter that it's the Internet, it doesn't matter how she wrote her response, and it doesn't make you a small person when you apologize, but it certainly does when you don't apologize.

I would expect her to respond to your apology in a sincere manner and recant her previous tone. You have to go first because you made the first statement. That's how it works.

Oh and this is completely random but, what would you call someone who gets high and gives someone of the opposite sex a BJ or something?  How would you classify that person?

My friend  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:58 pm »

No, thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

CitizenSoldier3
The RPG Noob
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: DP/NBK

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2009, 10:34:47 pm »

Understand?

ress laws dont stop at the pc, remember that next time you post something that offends
Report Spam   Logged

[img ]http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Autumn200/media/TMNT_zpsd9b272a5.jpg[/img ]

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2009, 10:36:54 pm »

So where is this law that you're implying that I broke?
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2009, 10:37:55 pm »

I'm not expecting you to do it. I'm explaining the situation to you as you didn't seem to understand.

I know you love the anonymity of the Internet. Embrace it. Enjoy it while it lasts. Better hope that personality doesn't slip into the real world.

There's nothing wrong with being a nice and caring person no matter what the forum.
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2009, 10:38:30 pm »

How insightful. 
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2009, 10:39:22 pm »

How insightful. 

It is.
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2009, 12:26:47 am »

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WHAT DID RESS SAY LOL
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2009, 12:27:14 am »

You're such a .
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2009, 12:28:27 am »

You're such a .
IM NOT JUST BAD ASS IM **** RICK JAMES ****
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2009, 01:27:17 am »

They say he's gonna be, he said he's gonna be, one day he's gonna be...shorty's gonna be a thug
Report Spam   Logged
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2009, 01:28:43 am »

They say he's gonna be, he said he's gonna be, one day he's gonna be...shorty's gonna be a thug
SHORTYS ARE SO SHORT
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Cunning Linguist
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2009, 08:08:28 am »

Understand?

Does it make you feel like a real man when you talk **** to women on the internet without the fear of getting your **** kicked in? Roll Eyes

What a douche bag.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: