Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 04:46:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

A Message to All the Homosexuals

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Message to All the Homosexuals  (Read 2615 times)
Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 13, 2010, 12:45:27 pm »

Apparently, you don't know the definition of contradiction either...

hmm, saying one thing and doing another......sounds like a contradiction to me.

Maybe YOU don't know what it means:

Webster's dictionary:

Contradiction -- a logical incongruity; a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another.

Fits exactly what I said Term did by saying one thing and doing another, i.e. actions that are inconsistent to one another.

Actually, you used the wrong word. You meant to call me a hypocrite, but you thought it would be humorous if you somehow tied me to a contradiction. Fail again.
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

Xbox Live: I8URPIEHAG

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 13, 2010, 12:48:25 pm »

What's your obsession with proving contradictions?
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 13, 2010, 12:57:17 pm »

Not obsessed at all, but if I am discussing a topic with someone and they are trying to be the expert on the subject then they should not be making contradictions, so it is entirely relevant to this discussion. I don't run around the rest of the site pointing out contradictions. I would hardly say that I'm obsessed
Report Spam   Logged

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: December 13, 2010, 01:18:37 pm »

You sir are the ultimate hypocrite. Who had an entire argument, called people stupid, etc. over the meaning of sentences, paragraphs, context, semantics, etc.? You did.

Um, check back, that sounds a lot like what you did here as well.  Pot, let me introduce you to kettle. 

You tried to rake DDD over the coals on that very subject. You felt like you were teaching him a lesson in English. You acted like a superior being and that you were indeed the expert.

Once again, sounds a lot like you trying to tell me I contradicted myself when I didn't.  You tried to give me a lesson in logic and attempted to act and sound superior, even questioning my ability to do my job.  Hyprocrite.

I merely pointed out a contradiction and I wasn't mean about it at first, I simply asked which side of the contradiction you truly believed. Then, in your rage, you took it down this path.

You pointed out what you THOUGHT was a contradiction, then when I replied to explain myself, You took it down this path instead of just saying "Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying."  This was your doing for attempting to push the issue that I contradicted myself when I didn't.  My whole part in this is defending myself to your false claims at attacking my credibility.

I have clearly shown that you are not the expert you think you are.

Um, no.  All you have done is show an inability to read and comprehend.  And a real zeal for attacking people on subjects you claim to not even want to go into.  I have repeated defended my position and all you can say is "you're wrong."  Nice arguing style noob. 

In doing so, it brings your credibility on this subject and other subjects into question. How could I possibly agree with your facts when you have contradicted yourself on some of the fundamental concepts of this entire debate.

Well, since I have yet to contradict myself, it is your loss.

You can't decide whether sexual orientation includes homosexuality or not. One day you state that it does and the next day you state that it doesn't.

Once again proving you can't read.  It has nothing to do with whether or not sexual orientation includes homosexuality.  It is that I don't buy into what you call "sexual orientation" at all, and therefore NOTHING is a part of it.  I have acquiesced that according to your definition of sexual orientation that homosexuality and heterosexuality fall under that umbrella, but I have not made claims that under my belief system, that homosexuality is a sexual orientation.  Wake up man and quit continuously putting words in my mouth. 

You can't do that and expect to have your opinion taken seriously. So, it wasn't to simply show your mistakes, it was to show your mistakes, which in turn weakens your arguments and ultimately strengthens the opposing position.

Well it isn't high on my list of goals to have someone as blatantly ignorant as yourself to take my opinion seriously.  You ignore all the relevant parts of the debate and repeat yourself over and over on irrelevant things.  You find contradictions where they don't exist and then refuse to listen to any explanation from the one from whom you claim there to be a contradiction.  That is bad form and bad logic.

Being a lawyer, you must understand that technique.

Well since you seem to be an expert on lawyers, you tell me. 
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: December 13, 2010, 01:20:44 pm »

Apparently, you don't know the definition of contradiction either...

hmm, saying one thing and doing another......sounds like a contradiction to me.

Maybe YOU don't know what it means:

Webster's dictionary:

Contradiction -- a logical incongruity; a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another.

Fits exactly what I said Term did by saying one thing and doing another, i.e. actions that are inconsistent to one another.

Actually, you used the wrong word. You meant to call me a hypocrite, but you thought it would be humorous if you somehow tied me to a contradiction. Fail again.

lol, nice try retard but I even posted the definition from webster's dictionary.  A hypocrisy is actually a form of contradiction.  You really do just want to argue don't you.  Even in the face of a pure, 3rd party, definition.  Contradiction was the right word.  Thanks for playing noob.
Report Spam   Logged

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: December 13, 2010, 01:22:33 pm »

Not obsessed at all, but if I am discussing a topic with someone and they are trying to be the expert on the subject then they should not be making contradictions, so it is entirely relevant to this discussion. I don't run around the rest of the site pointing out contradictions. I would hardly say that I'm obsessed

actually you ARE obsessed.  I never once held myself out to be an expert on anything in this thread.  I posted my beliefs, and I also posted information directly from the human genome project website.  I don't know what about that made you think I was attempting to be an expert, but it would seem from this whole thing that I am posting my opinions and you are the one attempting to be an expert and telling me I'm wrong.  Hypocrite of hypocrites.  that's what you are.
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 13, 2010, 01:49:29 pm »

Ha! I laugh at that response. You need to respond to my entire post together moron or you lose all context. Wasn't that exactly one of your arguments with DDD? I find it hilarious that you broke it apart like that. Hey DDD, did you see that?

Go ahead and quote definitions, you just told DDD that common definitions don't mean squat. You contradict yourself all over the place. I don't believe that hypocrisy is a form of contradiction (who am I?). LOL.

Yes, you did claim to know plenty about those subjects. Remember all of the accreditation you have in all of those areas. You need to re-read the thread and you will see that in every case you attacked me first. I asked which side you were on when you stated a contradiction. You got offended and starting insulting me. That's how it got here. End of story. It's in black and white jerkoff  Afro No, I am not obsessed. If I were, then I would have gone around the rest of the site and pointed out other contradictions of yours. I find it funny that you have a lot more of these "discussions" on this site than I do. Yours all sound very similar. You act like the expert, call others stupid, ramble on forever, contradict yourself, call people stupid, etc. Then you say I'm obsessed? I'm just making a point that you aren't willing to accept yet.
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 13, 2010, 01:54:42 pm »

I've never seen ohio this mad! Shocked

Z0mg! ohio called someone a noob!! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: December 13, 2010, 02:01:16 pm »

Go ahead and quote definitions, you just told DDD that common definitions don't mean squat.

ah, this is exactly why this has gone nowhere.  You can't read.

I never said that to DDD.  I actually went on about how reportive definitions DO matter, and that I wasn't saying they didn't, just that I disagreed with one of them.

I guess if you can't read then this will never end.

I'm just making a point that you aren't willing to accept yet.

My sentiments exactly.
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 13, 2010, 02:34:03 pm »

Go ahead and quote definitions, you just told DDD that common definitions don't mean squat.

ah, this is exactly why this has gone nowhere.  You can't read.

I never said that to DDD.  I actually went on about how reportive definitions DO matter, and that I wasn't saying they didn't, just that I disagreed with one of them.

I guess if you can't read then this will never end.

I'm just making a point that you aren't willing to accept yet.

My sentiments exactly.

Sorry, it's you that can't read, won't admit a mistake, avoids the tough questions, make it up as you go, full of IRS, acts like the expert, etc. I could go on and on and it's all true  Afro

Remember this dummy?

I don't disagree with the concept of a reportive definition, I am saying I disagree with this particular reportive definition.  Reportive definitions are based on common understanding in greater society.  I am certainly free to disagree with society as a whole on certain topics.  I do everyday, and so do you I'm sure. 

In this case, the only time I referred to "sexual orientation" the reportive definition that I disagree with, was to state there is no gene for it.  In making that statement, the fact that I disagree with the reportive definition is irrelevant to the issue of whether or not there is a gene for it.  It was my other statement that Term claims contradicts that statement, and in that statement, I did NOT use the term sexual orientation.  Term simply attempted to apply "sexual orientation" to my statement to find a contradiction.

If you are able to disagree with whatever ones you want then they essentially don't matter. You can't follow simple logic. No wonder we are at this point.
Report Spam   Logged

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: December 13, 2010, 02:37:48 pm »

well it would appear we have mutual opinions of one another.  forgive me if my heart is not broken.
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2010, 02:39:02 pm »

Yes, as long as we can agree on the definition of mutual  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 13, 2010, 02:40:00 pm »

How about this:

You're both flaming homosexuals.

Now stop making war, and start making love.
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: December 13, 2010, 02:41:38 pm »

Yes, it is a professionally managed type of collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors.

Wait, what?
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 13, 2010, 02:41:57 pm »

That joke has already been stated at least twice  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Up