Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:29:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

A Message to All the Homosexuals

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Message to All the Homosexuals  (Read 2616 times)
Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

Xbox Live: I8URPIEHAG

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:32 pm »

^What Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 20, 2010, 02:20:59 pm »

Go be oblivious somewhere else, pl0x.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
guest25
« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2010, 03:16:38 pm »

I only read the first few pages of this topic, not to mention it's probably old...
but if religion is your only support for why you are anti-kechua ppl or whatever...then that is a FAIL. obviously if you're homophobic it's because you're just uncomfortable with kechua people.
anyway..my reasons..
1) no where in the bible does jesus actually say he is anti-homos
2) people who are atheist get married..people who sin get married...bad christians get married...
the point is. religion is a stupid reason for not accepting kechua people.
especially considering the bible contradicts itself. if there are some verses that say homosexuals are evil...well, it also says "love thy neighbor" it doesn't say..love thy straight neighbor, love thy white neighbor, love thy big breasted neighbor. let people do whatever they want. if christianity is the right religion and they really don't accept kechua people, then let the "big guy" deal with them. humans aren't qualified to make "god's decisions" when kechua people aren't an actual threat to any of us.
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2010, 03:33:16 pm »

ALSO, i want to point out that saying it's "immoral" or "wrong" is stupid, because your morals come from religion..
stop being ignorant, and let people do what they want if it's not hurting anyone.
i hate pda in straight ppl just as much as i do with kechua people. be consistent with your beliefs and stop being hypocrites. basically, you guys saying that kechua people are wrong, is just like saying masturbating/watching **** is wrong. BECAUSE A BIG MAJORITY OF OUR MORALS ARE DERIVED FROM RELIGION.
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: December 22, 2010, 02:51:50 pm »

I only read the first few pages of this topic, not to mention it's probably old...
but if religion is your only support for why you are anti-kechua ppl or whatever...then that is a FAIL. obviously if you're homophobic it's because you're just uncomfortable with kechua people.
anyway..my reasons..
1) no where in the bible does jesus actually say he is anti-homos
2) people who are atheist get married..people who sin get married...bad christians get married...
the point is. religion is a stupid reason for not accepting kechua people.
especially considering the bible contradicts itself. if there are some verses that say homosexuals are evil...well, it also says "love thy neighbor" it doesn't say..love thy straight neighbor, love thy white neighbor, love thy big breasted neighbor. let people do whatever they want. if christianity is the right religion and they really don't accept kechua people, then let the "big guy" deal with them. humans aren't qualified to make "god's decisions" when kechua people aren't an actual threat to any of us.

XD

I love you dope  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Scum
Wii Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 30, 2018, 01:31:44 pm »

im stil queer af btw

man i forgot this thread existed, being talked to about the morality of a sexuality by a guy named "I 8 UR PIE HAG" good times
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:50:55 pm by Scum » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: